tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web services deployment example?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:27:18 GMT
David is much more likely to know the right answer than I am with regard to
whether that's legal, but it looks like the webservice doesn't deploy in
OpenEJB correctly with an SEI.

Sorry that's not much help - I'll have a play around with this and see if I
can get OpenEJB to use one interface for both the webservice and remote
interfaces hopefully later on this week.

Jon