tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: OpenEJB and OSGi
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 20:16:31 GMT
On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Jonathan Gallimore
<jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the delay. I've had a bit of a play around and created a sample
> Equinox directory with the bundles needed for OpenEJB, and added some basic
> instructions to the Wiki. The sample zip is available from
> http://people.apache.org/~jgallimore/openejb-osgi.zip and the source code is
> available from http://people.apache.org/~jgallimore/projects.zip

Do I need Eclipse to import the project and build the openejb.server
bundle? I've got the latest stable Equinox 3.4.3 and downloaded the
sources but couldn't find the necessary bundle(s) in their binary
form. I looked at the sources and I liked the "The white-board model"
approach. I have read about it before, but have never tried it out
myself so I'm really happy to see it in OpenEJB (even though it's
currently tied to Equinox). Congrats to all the people involved. Very
appreciated.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski