tomee-users mailing list archives

From Gauthier Libéral <liberal.gauth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB and OSGi
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 08:47:36 GMT

Hi,

I would like to have OpenEJB running as an equinox bundle and then would
like to run my EJB-Jar in Equinox too (one bundle per EJB).

When you said "You don't expect EJBs will be deployed as OSGi bundles, do
you?" is it a warning for not doing that thing ?

Sorry for my english expression, I'm french.

Thanks for your answers.

---
Gauthier