tomee-users mailing list archives

From Gauthier Libéral <liberal.gauth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB and OSGi
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 08:28:43 GMT

Hi,

It's important to me to do this because we actually use some home-made stuff
for deploying EJB and our goal is to simplify the deployment/undeployment of
EJB. Moreover, we would like to allow communications between OpenEJB and
other OSGi apps.

That's all folks (too much Looney Tunes for me, sorry)

--
Gauthier Libéral