tomee-users mailing list archives

From Gauthier Libéral <liberal.gauth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB and OSGi
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 08:40:34 GMT

Hi,

I'm a beginner concerning the use of Maven but I don't understand why the
first link provided by Jonathan (SVN) is unbuildable by my own maven due to
an eclipse error (seems I've not eclipse:eclipse). I think that I will wait
for your tutorial.

I don't understand why using RCP is useful, why do not run OpenEJB in just
only Equinox ? If I'm not mad, RCP apps used some graphical technologies
like SWT so why use RCP-based apps on the server-side ?

Thanks a lot for these anwers.

---
Gauthier Libéral