tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Sébastien Scrève <jean-sebastien.scr...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Using Stateless Bean as WebService and Remote Interface Both
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 13:37:52 GMT

Hi all,

Actually I'm the one that worked on this migration that Jean-Louis talked
about. I started just few days ago. All seem to work fine except the
Attachement example.
Here is my post on CXF mailing list :
http://www.nabble.com/Migrating-to-CXF-2.2-in-OpenEJB-to23518058.html
It seems we are not able to easily override the Jetty transport factory
anymore.

I'll be able to work on it again on Thursday or Friday.

Would you like a temporary patch to have a look at it?

Best regards,

Jean-Sébastien Scrève.