tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mho <...@corybant.com>
Subject building MDB with Eclipse using openEJB embeded in Tomcat
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 01:15:25 GMT

Hello,
I am new to openEJB and Eclipse. I am not new to Tomcat.
I am porting an application that used to run under JBOSS and it appears that
openEJB/Tomcat should be just a great environment.

I am using Eclipse with WTP and have successfully loaded up Tomcat with
OpenEJB and now I am trying to bring on line the MDB.

What I can't figure out is where I would put the XML that describes the
queue for the MDB For example in JBOSS I would have a file that would look
like

    jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks