tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mho <...@corybant.com>
Subject Re: building MDB with Eclipse using openEJB embeded in Tomcat
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 01:27:21 GMT

Sorry it looks like the mailer ate my XML script.
 what I meant to say was the JBOSS deployment descriptor looked like
&gt;server&gt;
  &lt; mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=fclient"&gt;
    &lt;depends
optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager"&gt;jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager&lt;/depends&gt;
  &lt;/mbean&gt;
&lt/server&gt;

Mho