tomee-users mailing list archives

From Maaku <romongo.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Dates in web service
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 06:02:32 GMT

I was able to marshal successfully, so the problem might be in cxf?

public class Tester {
	public static void main(String[] args) throws JAXBException {
           JAXBContext jaxbContext = JAXBContext.newInstance(Date2.class);
	    // Marshal to System.out
	    Marshaller marshaller = jaxbContext.createMarshaller();
	    marshaller.setProperty(Marshaller.JAXB_FORMATTED_OUTPUT, Boolean.TRUE);
	    Date2 date2 = new Date2();
	    date2.setTest("testing...");
	    marshaller.marshal( date2, System.out );
	}
}

@XmlRootElement
public class Date2 extends Date {