tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Making use of the injection facility?
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 07:06:27 GMT
Hi Laird,

This response is partially directed at you as well as you were also
asking for this:

   http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Injection-into-Unit-Tests-p23497127.html

That email should have all the info needed to give the new feature a
whirl.  Any kind of feedback is appreciated -- we want to get it right
before we release which we are hoping is soon.

Thanks!

-David