tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Dates in web service
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 04:25:47 GMT
Seems like a bug in the jaxb ri.  I guess from where you're at now
what I'd recommend is to see if you can replicate the issue in a test
case that doesn't use OpenEJB or web services (CXF).

Maybe create a JAXB class, 'MyDocument' or something, that has a
single field of type Date2 then create a test case that does a simple
JAXBContext.newInstance(MyDocument.class) and then attempts to
marshall and unmarshall an instance of MyDocument using the
jaxbContext.  That should allow you to get right to the issue and
potentially rule out anything OpenEJB or CXF related.

If it still fails then I'd send your test case to the JAXB RI as a bug
report.

-David