tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Making use of the injection facility?
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 20:09:50 GMT

On May 7, 2009, at 6:02 AM, Laird Nelson wrote:

> So I am beginning to see the wisdom of Jonathan Gallimore's "just good
> enough" injection hacking, and may fall back on it, unless David or
> someone
> familiar with the ENC internals can chime in.

Hi Laird,

This is not a feature we have now, but is definitely one we are
pursuing.

Here's the latest dev list discussion on it:

   http://www.nabble.com/EJB-3.1-PFD2-is-up-for-download-to22462651.html#a23185931

Note, earlier in the thread I mention it would take "a day or two" to
complete.  Once I actually dug in it turned out to be not quite as
trivial as I had thought.  Regardless, I hope this is something we can
get in in the next couple weeks.

-David