tomee-users mailing list archives

From "siegfried" <siegfr...@heintze.com>
Subject How to log in EJB
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 15:19:32 GMT
Can someone point me to a simple example of logging within an EJB? I'm using
openejb.

When I run "mvn test" on the openejb examples I see lots of logging. Is
there a way for EJB log entries to appear mixed in with the client side log
entries that appear when I run the unit tests? That would be nice. If not,
how would I observe the log output?

I was reading http://openejb.apache.org/logging.html. Would I have to modify
the openejb.base/conf/logging.properties file?

Is the procedure observing server side ejb log entries any different for
JBOSS? Hmmm... maybe that is a question for a different forum.

Thanks,
Siegfried