tomee-users mailing list archives

From "siegfried" <siegfr...@heintze.com>
Subject How to examine database when testing entity beans?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 08:07:33 GMT
I'm studying
c:\dev\sandboxes\EJB\openejb\examples\apache\openejb-examples-3.1\simple-cmp
2\src\test\java\org\superbiz\cmp2\MoviesTest.java

Who is cleaning up the database? I thought it was using dbunit was doing it
but I see MoviesTest.java is deleting it. Hmmmm.... Could this example have
been done more efficiently with dbunit?

How can I pause the execution of the test so I can see the data in the HSQL
database using a client like squirrel to look at the data?

Thanks,
Siegfried