tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: How to log in EJB
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 00:23:46 GMT

On May 24, 2009, at 8:19 AM, siegfried wrote:

> When I run "mvn test" on the openejb examples I see lots of logging.
> Is
> there a way for EJB log entries to appear mixed in with the client
> side log
> entries that appear when I run the unit tests? That would be nice.
> If not,
> how would I observe the log output?

Not sure I have a clear picture of what you need.

The way things are setup by default, all the examples run with OpenEJB
embedded in the vm of the unit test and all the log output goes to the
console with all the other maven log messages.  So all log output
should be visible in the build output (which I guess is the client
technically as everything runs in the same VM).

Is there something different that you would like?  Sure we can find a
way to do what you need if we can get a better picture of what you're
after.

-David