tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: SessionContext lookup
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 19:42:41 GMT
Hi Christian,

Try this:

     @Stateless
     public class OrangeBean implements OrangeLocal
     {

         public String echo(String s)
         {
             return s;
         }
     }

     @EJB(name="orange", beanInterface = OrangeLocal.class)
     @Stateless
     public class TestBean implements TestLocal
     {
        @Resource
        private SessionContext sessionContext;

        public void test()
        {
            OrangeLocal orangeLocal = (OrangeLocal)
sessionContext.lookup("orange");
        }
     }

The @EJB annotation declares a reference to the Orange bean.  The
sessionContext.lookup is a convenience method around 'new
InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/"+name)' and by default the
'java:comp/env' namespace is empty unless references are declared via
annotation or xml.

-David