tomee-users mailing list archives

From Marcelo de Oliveira Dias <marcelo.d...@students.ic.unicamp.br>
Subject Tomcat+OpenEJB deploying ear files
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 15:47:14 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm new with EJB, and I still have easy questions.
Can I deploy EAR files into Tomcat+OpenEJB? Or just collapsed EAR?

How can I find my EJB deployed with EAR files into Tomcat+OpenEJB from
another vm?

Tomcat is running on port 8080.
I tried this without success.

Properties p = new Properties();
p.put("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
p.put("java.naming.provider.url", "ejbd://localhost:8080");
InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(p);
Object ref = ctx.lookup("MyEjb");
MyEjb ejb = (MyEjb)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(ref,MyEjb.class);

I know that I'm with beginner problems, but please help me.
Thank you in advance,
Marcelo