tomee-users mailing list archives

From Ilane <Ilane.Walb...@Sun.COM>
Subject RE: EJB testing with Hibernate + Maven + JUnit
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:25:10 GMT

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the info!

As for my duplicate mapping, I didn't have any orm.xml or openejb.xml.
Only a persistence.xml with a reference to my foo.hbm.xml.   I got the
duplicate mapping
error until I removed the reference from the persistence.xml.   I'll assume
for now that the
scanning you mention found the foo.hbm.xml directly and then again through
the persistence.xml,
hence the duplicate error message.

Ilane