tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: MDB to listen to Tibco JMS
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:28:58 GMT

On Jul 9, 2009, at 1:31 AM, DimasOwl wrote:

> 2009-07-09 09:09:31,912 - ERROR - Endpoint connection to JMS broker
> failed:
> Wire format negociation timeout: peer did not send his wire format.

> openejb.xml
> <Resource id="My JMS Resource Adapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">

Use of the ActiveMQResourceAdapter won't work with other JMS
implementations than ActiveMQ.

Do you have a resource adapter for your Tibco JMS broker (something
with a .rar extension).  If so can you post the ra.xml file from it?

With that information we can probably work up a config for you and use
it to improve the documentation as well.

-David