tomee-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: 3.0 Singleton in Container Question
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:41:33 GMT
Hey,

Those links you gave me is exactly what I'm looking for, and I've
looked at them. Though they're only for OpenEJB 3.1, which is not
available in Geronimo. Further I had a look at the OpenEJB 3.0 Spring
integration, but that won't help me.

Take for instance a real world example. I want to strap all my classes
with AOP interceptors, for auditing purposes. This way I can record
what each user did, without having to add a bunch of code into each
method. I can also disable it for certain users, and easily modify
it's behaviour. Perfect example of where AOP is a life saver.

Though OpenEJB 3.0 doesn't have Spring integration.

How difficult would it be to integrate OpenEJB 3.1 into Geronimo?