tomee-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Problem when scanning for applications in a Manifest Classpath
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:56:27 GMT
I noticed 2 possible solutions, haven't tried them yet:

1. An option along the lines of <Distribution dir="/some/dir">, to
load only certain JARs as applications.

2. an option disableClasspathEAR (which disables a whole classpath
being interpreted as an EAR, in other words not all JARs are loaded as
apps).

Do you think any of these options might help?