tomee-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Maven OpenEJB 2.2-SNAPSHOT question
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:25:33 GMT
Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I am very confused by your reply.

Re. this. I solved the problem by building OpenEJB from the latest svn
(I guess a normal build would do as well, as touching the files also
seem to work - ie. update the file modification date).

I have another question though. When building OpenEJB from source, it
doesn't seem to install an openejb-core into the repository? Is this
normal? openejb-core only part of geronimo?

--
Quintin Beukes