tomee-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Maven OpenEJB 2.2-SNAPSHOT question
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:28:01 GMT
Just to clear up the reasons for being insistent on using
3.1.2-SNAPSHOT. I am building our application on Geronimo 2.2. G2.2
should be released before our project is finished. So this way I get
to develop using the features of OpenEJB 3.1 from the start, and don't
need to change it later.

Quintin Beukes