tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jean-louis.monte...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: A Bug in OpenEJB?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:06:40 GMT

Hi Quintin,

The specification only supports the second form.
Here is an extract from the specification:
                     <xsd:complexType>
                        <xsd:attribute name="name" type="xsd:string"
                                       use="required"/>
                        <xsd:attribute name="value" type="xsd:string"
                                       use="required"/>
                      </xsd:complexType>

Q Beukes wrote:

> I got the first one from an example. Can't recall where though, is it
> incorrect? If I think about it I've always used the 2nd form.

Please, if you find it again, let us know so we can fix it.

Thanks in advance.
Jean-Louis