tomee-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for defining local ref name for session beans
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 19:19:27 GMT

mnour wrote:

> Hi Mohammad Nourouzi...
>
>   Seems that we almost have the same name ;). Well I think you are
> missing things up here. The @EJB you are defining here are for
> dependency injection (DI) so the container knows that you are
> requiring this EJB to be injected into your class which
> defined/declared this DI point. If using this way it not good for you
> you still can lookup EJB explicitly using either:
>
> 1- The new lookup method in the EJB's context class.
> 2- By initializing a naming context and using the lookup method.

Sorry, you didn't get the point. In a POJO class how could you inject using
@EJB? and using Context.lookup() you still need a JNDI name to lookup local
interfaces, this name is declared by @EJBs and @EJB on the class (not the
field)

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog