tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Maven OpenEJB 2.2-SNAPSHOT question
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:16:28 GMT
On Sep 17, 2009, at 3:25 AM, Quintin Beukes wrote:

> Sorry if I'm being dumb, but I am very confused by your reply.
>
> Re. this. I solved the problem by building OpenEJB from the latest svn
> (I guess a normal build would do as well, as touching the files also
> seem to work - ie. update the file modification date).
>
> I have another question though. When building OpenEJB from source, it
> doesn't seem to install an openejb-core into the repository? Is this
> normal? openejb-core only part of geronimo?

No worries.  The Geronimo 2.2 release uses our current trunk which is
3.1.2.  Do not build OpenEJB 2.2, it is not the codebase for Geronimo
2.x.

Here's the part of that link/email I was intending to clear things up:

On Sep 10, 2009, at 11:47 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2009, at 6:41 AM, Quintin Beukes wrote:
>
>> How difficult would it be to integrate OpenEJB 3.1 into Geronimo?
>
> The pending Geronimo 2.2 uses our current trunk which is 3.1.2.
> We're in the process of finishing up issues/bugs for 3.1.2 also
> waiting on another xbean release.  Geronimo 2.2 is good to go TCK
> wise and is branched and frozen simply waiting for the 3rd party
> releases from OpenEJB, ActiveMQ, XBean and a few others.  We're
> looking at another week or two before Geronimo 2.2 can go up for a
> vote.

On the build issues, were those regarding OpenEJB trunk or the old
OpenEJB 2.2 branch?

-David