tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for defining local ref name for session beans
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:20:46 GMT
Hi Mohammad Nourouzi...

  Seems that we almost have the same name ;). Well I think you are
missing things up here. The @EJB you are defining here are for
dependency injection (DI) so the container knows that you are
requiring this EJB to be injected into your class which
defined/declared this DI point. If using this way it not good for you
you still can lookup EJB explicitly using either:

1- The new lookup method in the EJB's context class.
2- By initializing a naming context and using the lookup method.