tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jean-louis.monte...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: StackOverflow on InitialContext() lookup when using OpenEJB3.1.1
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 09:16:53 GMT

Hi Greg,

actually, i tried to reproduce the problem but i didn't succeed.
Basically, using a semi-colon breaks jndi template behavior in OpenEJB. I
guess your are trying to develop in OpenEJB and then run in WebSphere and
you don't want to change lookups.

Don't know if we can hack easily OpenEJB to allow that, but as a workaround
you use a service locator with a property file so that you just need to
switch properties when deploying in WebSphere.

By the way, as suggested by Quintin, can you please give use a sample to
reproduce the problem?

Hope it helps.
Jean-Louis