tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jean-louis.monte...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Fetching a Persistence Context
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:36:07 GMT

Hi David,

Sorry for that. It's an overall need that's why i pointed your post.

It seems to me the correct link is
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/persistence-context.html
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/persistence-context.html

Anyway, shouldn't be possible to add the module name (or the jar name)
instead of an hash.
I should be more predictable for end users.

I mean something like myModule.jar#myPU

Jean-Louis