tomee-users mailing list archives

From hypnosat7 <abla...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Optimizing the OpenEjb modules discovery
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:39:00 GMT

Hello,

  I'm looking for a way to make my tests runing quickly. When I see the log
trace of my test run, there's a lot of things done by OpenEjb (dicovering
clientModule, checking for ejbs in the JBoss jars!, ...). How can I say to
OpenEJB to look for ejbs only in a path of my choice ?

In fact I've tried this:
openejb.deployments.classpath.exclude = ".*"
openejb.deployments.classpath.include =
"G:/data/eclipse/workspace_0/Educa-serveur/build/.*"

But when I run my test I'm still seing:
WARN - Inspecting classpath for applications: 78 urls.
WARN - ADJUST THE EXCLUDE/INCLUDE!!!.  Current settings: