tomee-users mailing list archives

From hypnosat7 <abla...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Optimizing the OpenEjb modules discovery
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:47:10 GMT

No change !
I still got the message :
WARN - Searched 78 classpath urls in 6917 milliseconds.  Average 88
milliseconds per url.
WARN - Consider adjusting your openejb.deployments.classpath.exclude and
openejb.deployments.classpath.include settings.  Current settings:
exclude='".*"',
include='"G:/data/eclipse/workspace_0/Educa-serveur/build/.*"'