tomee-users mailing list archives

From "my.reprive@gmail.com" <my.repr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB 3.1 as embeddable container
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:14:45 GMT
Yeah we do similar things, a server w/ hudson is configured to boot openejb from the commandline
during unit testing in our ant scripts.

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Quintin Beukes" <quintin@skywalk.co.za>
Date: Sat, Oct 17, 2009 12:27 PM
Subject: OpenEJB 3.1 as embeddable container
To: <users@openejb.apache.org>

> It may sound like too much of a quick fix, but are you using the embeddable distribution
and all libs with it?

It does feel like a quick fix, but for unit testing I don't think it's
too much of a problem. And in another way, for an unmanaged project
format it actually makes things easier because you can keep upgrading
your version by simply copying all jars from each new distribution,
compared to having to filter through them every time.