tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: StackOverflow on InitialContext() lookup when using OpenEJB3.1.1
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:43:12 GMT

On Oct 19, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Totsline, Greg wrote:

> We pulled down 3.1.2 and are now seeing a different behavior.
>
> We are no longer getting the stack overflow, but now the lookup for
> the data source we have ('java:afitDS') is failing with an
> OpenEJBException: Could not lookup <jta-data-source> 'openejb/
> Resource/java:afitsDS' for unit AFIT : Unknown JNDI name prefix
> 'openejb/Resource/java:'.

That's very strange, we adjust the data source names listed in the
persistence.xml if they don't match exactly what we have in our
system.  I added a "java:" prefix to on of our tests and all worked
fine:

INFO - Adjusting PersistenceUnit orange-unit <jta-data-source> to
Resource ID 'Orange' from 'java:Orange'
INFO - Adjusting PersistenceUnit orange-unit <non-jta-data-source> to
Resource ID 'OrangeUnmanaged' from 'orangeUnmanaged'

Do you have a stack trace we can look at?

-David