tomee-users mailing list archives

From El Arbi Aboussoror <abousso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undeploying app: classpath.ear
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:22:37 GMT
I've set the provider to: org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider
But I still have this error:
ERROR - JAVA AGENT NOT INSTALLED. The JPA Persistence Provider requested
installation of a ClassFileTransformer which requires a JavaAgent.  See
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/javaagent.html
 I tried lauching the junit test with the parameter : java
-javaagent:openejb-javaagent-3.0-beta-2.jar  But no way* :(

*
2009/10/21 Quintin Beukes <quintin@skywalk.co.za>

> Or maybe it is just that the JPA provider you're using requires one -
> since the error says that. Either way, try setting up the openejb
> JavaAgent. It's available in the lib/ directory of the standalone
> distribution.

Then just point the -javaagent argument of the VM to this jar.