tomee-users mailing list archives

From Martin Elkjær <mar...@elkjaer-it.dk>
Subject Re: Problem using Hibernate as my persistence provider
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:35:16 GMT
Investigated a bit more....:

When I drop the WAR into tomcats webapps folder it works!
But when using a declaring a new context in the folder
conf/Catalina/localhost it screws up. My context is very simple :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context docBase="c:\projects\demo" path="/demo" reloadable="true"/>

The reason for doing it that way is that I want's to speed up development
with the reloadable attribute. But maybe I'm missing something ?

-Martin

--
Venlig hilsen

Martin Elkjær