tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Java Web Start
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:15:58 GMT
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:18 AM, chrishumphrey <chris@parallelsw.com> wrote:

> If there is an interest in changing this code, and relaxing this
> requirement, I may be able to find some time to work on a new solution, but
> if I'm the only one who needs this I don't know that I really want to spend
> the time on it, I've moved over to a native Windows installer, and it seems
> to be working so far, just have 30 days now to evaluate and get all of the
> installs done.

There *is* an interest in pursuing it as there *is* a user who needed
it (and chances are there are more albeit they haven't spoken up yet)
:)

Do what suits your needs (=make the changes as simple as possible so
you don't spend much time on it) and we make sure it won't break
openejb (via unit/integration tests and code review) so it can get
published in a official release.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski