tomee-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Maven + OpenEjb 3.1.2 Embed + spring 3 + tomcat (6.0.14 / mvn:tomcat plugin doesn't work
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 19:37:32 GMT
Re. your JNDI browser. It's pretty easy to write a browser using a recursive
function. The InitialContext has a way to list all names under a certain
root.

So you would have a function, which in pseudo code is something like this:
function listJndi(path) {
  print(path);
  for all sub-path in context.lookup(path) {
    listJndi(sub-path);
  }
}

Quintin Beukes