tomee-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Is it possible to load a servlet on the standalone server startup?
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:08:35 GMT
I'm not sure about the servlet, but if you're using OpenEJB 3.1.2 you
can use the @Startup annotation on a Singleton EJB to do the
initialization. You can also make such a bean only available in your
tests, so initialization for tests happen through this and in
production through the servlet. Delegating this to a dedicated
Initialize class/object would centralize the code.

Quintin Beukes