tomee-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Java Web Start
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:49:17 GMT
I was actually not aware there would be a problem, because our app
will also be deployed primarily with web start :/

Have you tried turning security restrictions off, ie. signing the app
and giving it full permission? The only thing i can think off
immediately about why it won't work with JWS is that it's not allowed
to access something.

Quintin Beukes

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 7:58 AM, chrishumphrey <chris@parallelsw.com> wrote:

> Sounds good, I will spend some time on it and post when I get something.
>

> Jacek Laskowski wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:18 AM, chrishumphrey <chris@parallelsw.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> If there is an interest in changing this code, and relaxing this
>>> requirement, I may be able to find some time to work on a new solution,
>>> but
>>> if I'm the only one who needs this I don't know that I really want to