tomee-users mailing list archives

From thabach <b...@evolootion.ch>
Subject Re: RAR deployment, ConnectionFactory Instantiation and JNDI.
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:56:59 GMT

Heya

I think I got a bit further, but still am confused.

OpenEJB in its Assembler::createResource() method does create both an
instance of my  ResourceAdapter and an instance of my
ManagedConnectionFactory. Both instances are bound to JNDI through (also
from Assembler::createResource()):

containerSystem.getJNDIContext().bind("openejb/Resource/" + serviceInfo.id,
service);

Strange enough the serviceInfo.id is 'classesRA' for the ResourceAdapter and
'classes' for the ManagedConnectionFactory, respectively (see log, below).
Is this normal or am I missing something in my implementation ?

Further, when I try to lookup either "openejb/Resource/classesRA" or
"openejb/Resource/classes", I get an NameNotFoundException. How can I get a
reference to the ManagedConnectionFactory object through the initialContext
?

Any help is very much appreciated, Christian.

(== log on staring up my outbound ResourceAdapter with OpenEJB ==)

Apache OpenEJB 3.1.2    build: 20091010-03:11
http://openejb.apache.org/
INFO - openejb.home = C:\Develop\_jee_local\_jee_ws\loopback-adapter
INFO - openejb.base = C:\Develop\_jee_local\_jee_ws\loopback-adapter
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Security Service,
type=SecurityService, provider-id=Default Security Service)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
INFO - Using
'openejb.deployments.classpath.include=.*target/classes.*|.*target/test-classes.*'
INFO - Found ConnectorModule in classpath:
C:\Develop\_jee_local\_jee_ws\loopback-adapter\target\classes
INFO - Beginning load:
C:\Develop\_jee_local\_jee_ws\loopback-adapter\target\classes
INFO - Configuring enterprise application: classpath.ear
INFO - Configuring Service(id=classesRA, type=Resource,
provider-id=classesRA)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=classes, type=Resource, provider-id=classes)
INFO - Enterprise application "classpath.ear" loaded.
INFO - Creating TransactionManager(id=Default Transaction Manager)
DEBUG - defaultTransactionTimeoutSeconds=600
DEBUG - TxRecovery=false
DEBUG - bufferSizeKb=32
DEBUG - checksumEnabled=true
DEBUG - adler32Checksum=true
DEBUG - flushSleepTimeMilliseconds=50
DEBUG - logFileDir=txlog
DEBUG - logFileExt=log
DEBUG - logFileName=howl
DEBUG - maxBlocksPerFile=-1
DEBUG - maxBuffers=0
DEBUG - maxLogFiles=2
DEBUG - minBuffers=4
DEBUG - threadsWaitingForceThreshold=-1
DEBUG - createService.success
INFO - Creating SecurityService(id=Default Security Service)
DEBUG - createService.success
INFO - Assembling app: classpath.ear
INFO - Creating Resource(id=classesRA)
DEBUG - createService.success
INFO - Creating Resource(id=classes)
DEBUG - TransactionSupport=none
DEBUG - ResourceAdapter=classesRA
INFO - Creating ConnectionManager for Resource(id=classes)
DEBUG - createService.success
INFO - Deployed Application(path=classpath.ear)