tomee-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi-module project and OpenEJB eclipse plugin
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:49:20 GMT

Hi there
As I understand we need to set our project as an EJB3.0 faceted project to
be recognized by OpenEJB plugin. We have a project with 4 modules (dao,
service, api and web) and a module named "product" to create an EAR file
(final product to be deployed) how we can tell the server that only look for
ear file in product folder and deply it in server?
OR if there was any way to introduce dao and service modules as EJB modules

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog