tomee-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception in OpenEJB eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:10:01 GMT

Hi Jonathan
I am using Eclipse Galileo build 20090621-0832

I've just downloaded OpenEJB 3.1.1 and extract it without any modification

Today I tried to change the JDK from 1.5.09 to 1.6 and it worked! and then I
found out the JDK was set as Java home for Eclipse so I change it back to
1.5 but with JRE home and now it works

I am really sorry because I think it was my mistake I should understand it
earlier than this

Thank you so much Jonathan for your effort on this.

Jonathan Gallimore-2 wrote:

> Thanks for the log. I've been having a look but I can't reproduce the
> error
> here. What version of Eclipse are you using (I'm using 3.5 Galileo at the
> moment)?
>
> Is your copy of OpenEJB modified at all - are you using different
> libraries
> or a different config file, or is it an unmodified 3.1.1?
>
> Thanks for your patience with this, hopefully we'll get to the bottom of
> it.
>
> Jon
>
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:00 AM, is_maximum <mnrz57@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi Jonathan
>> I can start it up from command line and I was able to deploy my
>> application
>> externally as well but in Eclipse it doesn't work
>>
>> here is the log of OpenEJB
>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26367255/openejb.log openejb.log
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Jonathan Gallimore-2 wrote:
>> >
>> > It should definitely work without having an application deployed. Does
>> it
>> > start ok if you start it manually from the command line? Looks like
>> you're
>> > using OpenEJB 3.1.1  - I have 3.1.2 here, but I'll try it with the same
>> > version that you have.
>> >
>> > From your stack trace, it looks like something is trying to be deployed
>> -
>> > possibly something built in if you have nothing deployed. I'll have a
>> dig
>> > around the stack trace you supplied. Do you have an openejb.log file in
>> > the
>> > $OPENEJB_HOME/logs folder you can post?
>> >
>> > Jon

>> an

>> that

>> load

JDK?

>> version?

present

>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:
>> Method)

>> org.apache.openejb.cli.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:103)
Type [unknown]
>> not

>> .assembler.classic.Assembler.getOpenEjbConfiguration(Assembler.java:
>> >> >> >>>>>

>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:
javax/ejb/EJBHome
Method)

>> java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
>> Method)
>> java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>> >> >> >>>>>

>> .apache.openejb.core.TempClassLoader.loadClass(TempClassLoader.java:
>> >> >> >>>>>

>> .apache.openejb.core.TempClassLoader.loadClass(TempClassLoader.java:

>> .generics.tree.ClassTypeSignature.accept(ClassTypeSignature.java:31)
>> >> >> >>>>>

>> .reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseSig(AnnotationParser.java:

>> .annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:

>> .annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations(AnnotationParser.java:
>> java.lang.Class.initAnnotationsIfNecessary(Class.java:3031)
>> >> >> >>>>>

>> .xbean.finder.ClassFinder.findAnnotatedClasses(ClassFinder.java:241)

home directory and

>> Nabble.com.

Nabble.com.

-----