tomee-users mailing list archives

From andreessen <andrees...@list.ru>
Subject SOAP HEADERS with OpenEJB
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:45:36 GMT

Hi there,

Would you be so kind to help me with a problem I met.. I am currently using
Openejb to test my app during maven build and I need to send xml token in
SOAP Headers so I put it there in this way:

WSBindingProvider wsPort = (WSBindingProvider) provider;
        wsPort.setOutboundHeaders(Headers.create(new
QName("http://my.service.com/", "token"),token));

Initially I tried to get it from WebServiceContext injected into my service
(@Resource WebServiceContext wctx:

String test =
wctx.getMessageContext().get(JAXWSProperties.INBOUND_HEADER_LIST_PROPERTY)

it did not help... then I created ejb handler: public class MyHandler
implements SOAPHandler<SOAPMessageContext> and I tried to extract headers
from envelope as described there:
http://www.docjar.com/html/api/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/handler/soap/SOAPMessageContextImpl.java.html

public boolean handleMessage(SOAPMessageContext context) {
   SOAPHeader header = message.getSOAPPart().getEnvelope().getHeader();
   LOG.log(Level.INFO, "Handler MessageContext SOAPHeader: " +
header.toString(), "");
}

..but it just empty.. - so does SOAP envelope...

Could you give me a hint what I am doing wrong and is it possible to do it
altogether?

Appreciate your help, thanks!