tomee-users mailing list archives

From tbush <todd.bush1...@gmail.com>
Subject Cmp2Generator & deleted method
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:50:15 GMT

All,

Toying around with using openejb embedded for unit tests of our EJB2 beans I
believe I came across an issue.  Every time I my EJBs would deploy, I would
get a "ClassFormatError: Duplicate field name&signature".  Looking at the
generated openejb cmp classes I realized there were two fields named
"deleted"; one was my bean's field, the other was a "private transient
deleted" put there by the Cmp2Generator.  Shouldn't the Cmp2Generator name
this field a little more uniquely than just "deleted"?