tomee-users mailing list archives

From chrishumphrey <ch...@parallelsw.com>
Subject Re: Java Web Start
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:41:00 GMT

Hi Jacek,

Here is the stack trace down to my client code.
I will assume your working on this, I think all of the code for this problem
will be centralized in this one class, and it should be easy enough to get
refactored.  If you want me to run this through my stuff I should be able to
fairly easily and will let you know what it does, and get the traces back to
you. Please keep me posted.

INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
ERROR - FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the following
stack trace and this message to users@openejb.apache.org :
 java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.getWebDescriptors(DeploymentLoader.java:1057)
	at
org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentLoader.discoverModuleType(DeploymentLoader.java:1162)
	at
org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.processUrls(DeploymentsResolver.java:294)
	at
org.apache.openejb.config.DeploymentsResolver.loadFromClasspath(DeploymentsResolver.java:248)
	at
org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.getOpenEjbConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:368)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.getOpenEjbConfiguration(Assembler.java:299)
	at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:278)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:137)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:286)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:265)
	at org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:71)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:53)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:42)
	at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
com.parallelsw.framework.service.ServiceFactory.<init>(ServiceFactory.java:25)

-chris