tomee-users mailing list archives

From ttsuchi <Tomoki_Tsuch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Resource Adapter
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:15:15 GMT

Hello,

I am also trying to use Jackrabbit via JCA.  I've placed the Jackrabbit RAR
in the classpath and hard-coded some config-property-value in the
META-INF/ra.xml file.  However, it's still not getting injected to my EJBs.
I tried

@Resource
Repository repository;

... but this is null. The log says:

INFO - Configuring Service(id=repositoryRA, type=Resource,
provider-id=repositoryRA)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=repository, type=Resource,
provider-id=repository)
DEBUG - [TransactionSupport=xa]
DEBUG - [ResourceAdapter=repositoryRA]
DEBUG - Using default 'openejb.validation.output.level=medium'.  Possible
values are: terse, medium, verbose
INFO - Enterprise application "classpath.ear" loaded.
DEBUG - Starting ResourceAdapter(id=Default JMS Resource Adapter)
DEBUG - LocalIntialContext.close()
INFO - Assembling app: classpath.ear
INFO - Using 'openejb.tempclassloader.skip=annotations'
DEBUG - Starting ResourceAdapter(id=repositoryRA)
WARN - Property "ResourceAdapter" not supported by "repository"
WARN - Injection data not found in enc:
jndiName='com.mycompany.SomeBean/repository', target=class
com.mycompany.SomeBean/repository

Somehow I don't think the resource has been mapped in the JNDI tree to start
with...  How is the JNDI name for the inbound resource configured in
OpenEJB? Also, is there any documentation for JCA support in OpenEJB?

Thanks,
Tom