tomee-users mailing list archives

From Cae Fernandes <rag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NamingExpection: Name openejb is not bound in this Context
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:11:06 GMT

The file is called openejb.properties and I load them with spring before
instantiation of InitialContext.
All parameters pass along fine, since all servers are started correctly and
all ejb are instantiated also.

If I telnet to openejb I can see all the naming contexts (openejb, comp,
comp/env).
But connecting to it thru ejbd I only see the queue message destination bean
and the stateless session bean.

Also on LocalInitialContextFactory InitialContext instance(at the server
side), I only see the same ejbs.
I did do a breakpoint exception at nullpointer, and a bunch of
nullpointerexceptions occur, a lot of them are expected too (I can tell
because of comments).

Maybe in version 3.1.2 something was screwed up.