tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Session Bean pooling
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:19:35 GMT
Hello All:
I am new to EJB in general. We need to simulate an emergency system,
to study the resources interaction. The main actors are police agents,
ambulance, Fire department.
The idea is to create a session bean for each of these actors, and
specify how many one available at any time and ready to respond to an
emergency call. Each server represents a federate.
I am still in the design phase. The issue I am facing is, specifying
the number of available instances of an object. Knowing that session
beans doesn't support counting instances,
what would be the alternative ?

Thank you.