tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting with EJB
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:07:38 GMT
Hello all:
I have looking into the EJB solution for a simulation project. We
decided to use openEJB but not sure yet to which server it will be
deployed (most probably to geronimo).
Initially, we are looking for a prototype. With my very limited skills
with ejb, I am finding it a bit challenging to start a project. The
lack of a ready made maven archetype, is adding difficulty. With a
maven archetype, we get the base skelton, with the minimal "Hello
World" like functionality, then we expand on it. However, I found an
archetype for j2ee simple application, and I don't know if that's what
I need. It looks a bit more than what I need. I am looking for the
maven depndencies required for a MessageDrivenBeans, MessageListener ,
 MessageDrivenContex ... etc.

Any advice, about how to get this up a running ?