tomee-users mailing list archives

From Raul Lapeira <r...@roboticspot.com>
Subject Re: Problem using Hibernate as my persistence provider
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:57:18 GMT
Could it be something about using two different JVM's?.

If so please make sure that the jar is in tomcat and openEJB.

Lady4j.com gave the following info when i searched:
org/hibernate/transaction/TransactionManagerLookup:

When this error is arisen usually the reason is a problem with the
transaction provider being used, there are several ways to workaround
it, on of them is setting the value of the hibernate.transaction.manager
lookup class property in order to use the container transaction manager.

As usual another possible reason is a lacking library in the application
or container lib directory.

Regards